This is the 32nd Safety Seminar and Trade Show since the Millwoods incident on March 2nd,1979 which resulted in the formation of EAPUOC. The seminar activities will highlight the continuing drive for safer communities and workplaces since 1979 through the existence of EAPUOC. The trade show will showcase various safety products and industry services. Please refer to the following pertinent data respecting this special 40th Anniversary Commemoration.
Hamed Hajar, City of Edmonton Employee
Winner of the 2019 Trade Show Vacation Draw
Below are the PowerPoint slides from the presentations at the 2019 Safety Seminar and Trade Show.
- Dr. Louis Francescutti's Presentation - "Been There, Seen It, Done It - Now What? Get Ready for This"
- Todd Burness' Presentation - "Safe Use of Drones at Industrial Sites"
- Jason Greidanus's Presentation - "Mental Health First Aid - A Strathcona County Case Study"
- Ed Plant and Ophir Wainer's Presentation - "The First Steps in Safety - SUE"
- Melissa Ladd's Presentation - "Investigative Findings of the March 2nd, 1979 Millwoods Incident"
Co-Facilitators - Lee Fisher and Bas Owel
Opening Remarks - The Honourable Amarjeet Sohi
Greetings - Strathcona County Rob Parks
Speaker - Peter Clark
Speaker - Melissa Ladd
Speaker - Jason Greidanus
Speaker - Dr. Louis Francescutti
Steven Spencer Band
Lee Fisher and The Honourable Amarjeet Sohi